Straight to the Point Flat Iron with Detachable Comb
Gorgeously flat-ironing your hair becomes as simple as effortlessly combing it through with fully ceramic plates—plus an attachable comb for luxurious volume styling.
Designed for the no-nonsense woman who wants to easily straighten and defrizz her hair for styling and shine that lasts all day long, Straight To The Point glides through your hair while the solid ceramic plates providing even heat distribution for silky, lustrous hair in just one pass. It comes with the first-ever detachable comb and adjustable temperature settings that make it suitable for a wide range of hair types.
• 100% Ceramic Plates
• Detachable Straightening comb attachment
• V2 dual heating for rapid heat recovery
• Adjustable digital temperature 220°F / 450°F
• Extended cool tip
• Global voltage 110-240V
• 3 claw clips included
Use on clean dry hair free of tangles. Swith on the tool to the on position and select the temperature setting on the wheel.
1. Comb through and separate hair into sections. Use the provided clips to keep hair pulled back, releasing a small section each time for straightening.
2. Clamp a section of hair near the hair root.
3. Slowly pull down from the root to hair tip. The detachable comb will guide hair to keep sections smopoth and untangled.
4. Repeat all sections of hair.
1. Detach comb before use.
2. Comb through and seperate hair into clena sections. Use provided clips to keep hair pulled back, releasing a small section each time for curling.
3. Clamp a section of hair near the hair root.
4. Rotate the flat iron 108° and slide the ron away from your head until all the hair passes through the ceramic plates, than release hair from the iron.
5. Repeat for all sections of hair.